for those who would like to participate in
the public holy mass:
1. People who are over the age of 65 or have underlying medical conditions that place them at great risk are not expected to participate in Masses (please, stay at home)!
2. Because There is a limit on the number of people per one Holy Mass, to enable everyone to participate in Holy Mass, we decide that an additional three Holy Masses will be celebrated.
3. NEW Sunday Holy Mass schedule (from May 23th):
5:00 PM (in English) and 7:00 PM (in Polish)
In Polish: 8:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM
In English: 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM
4. You can pick up the INVITATION in the Monastery Office for a specific Holy Mass. Without it, you will not be able to enter the church! In the case when invitations for specific hour run out, please choose another available time of the Holy Mass.
5. Please pick up your INVITATION from Monday to Saturday
between 9:00 and 16:00.
It is not possible to order it by telephone or by E-mail!
6. During the mass please take ONLY DESIGNED PLACES
(six feet of distance)!
7. Please WEAR FACE MASKS during the Mass!
8. Holy Communion will only be distributed "IN THE HAND"!
9. There will be a new special ONE ENTRANCE to the church
(the main door will be closed!)
10. Right after mass please leave the church. Between masses the church will be CLOSED to provide a sanitized church (pews) consistently.
11. CONFESSION during EVERY MASS. NO confession outside of the Holy Mass!
12. You can NOT receive a Holy Communion outside of the Holy Mass